Key Account Manager based in Warsaw
You are looking for
• a new challenge in an innovative, rapidly growing
• a role that stretches you and provides you with
appealing opportunities for personal development
• a multinational employer that rewards your
achievements and advances your career
• a sales professional with experience of IT leasing or, alternatively,
someone from a different professional IT background who is adept at focusing
on customers and meeting their needs
• a highly skilled negotiator and closer of deals at all levels of your clients'
• receive training on the job that enables you to master this demanding and highly
independent sales role
• advise your customers and provide clear leadership throughout your allotted
• conduct systematic marketing activities and acquire end-customer leasing
projects through established IT service providers and/or product suppliers
• structure our direct and indirect IT leasing sales operations
• analyse our competitive position and market potential and use this information to
devise sales strategies.
• rely on the excellent working conditions offered by a financially sound and
commercially strong organisation
• expect to receive a performance-related salary consisting of both fixed and
variable remuneration as well as the use of a company car.
Are you interested?
If so, we look forward to receiving your detailed application (CV in tabular form, apprenticeship testimonials and job references), your notice period and your salary requirements.
For further information please phone Leonard Zolnowski (Head of Sales) on
+48 22 52699 11 or email him at email@example.com.
CHG-MERIDIAN Computer Leasing Polska sp. z o.o., Al. Jana Pawla II 15, PL-00-828 Warsaw • Poland • Telephone: +48 225269900