Junior Account Manager based in Warsaw
You are looking for
• a new challenge in an innovative, rapidly
• a role that stretches you and provides you
with attractive opportunities for personal
• a multinational employer that rewards your
achievements and advances your career accordingly.
• a university degree in business administration, industrial engineering or
business informatics or, alternatively, have completed a vocational
apprenticeship in an IT-related field with at least two years' work experience
• a strongly performance-driven approach, the willingness to shoulder
responsibility and the ability to think strategically and analytically.
• familiar with Microsoft Office applications and, ideally, speak
• an outgoing, self-confident and effective communicator and team
player with a global mindset and strong interpersonal skills.
• have the opportunity to acquire a thorough grounding in project finance
for IT equipment and communications technology
• work closely with sales managers to devise customer-focused solutions
that draw on CHG's proprietary range of services and the offerings of external
• be integrated into a sales team and start to build your own client portfolio.
Are you interested?
If so, we look forward to receiving your detailed application (CV in tabular form, apprenticeship testimonials and job references), your notice period and your salary requirements.
For further information please phone Leonard Zolnowski (Head of Sales)
on +48 22 52699 11 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHG-MERIDIAN Computer Leasing Polska sp. z o.o., Al. Jana Pawla II 15, PL-00-828 Warschau• Poland • Telephone: +48 (0) 225269900