Customised IT financing solutions for today’s Public Sector
The demands placed on the Public Sector have changed dramatically in recent years. On the one hand, it is expected to be equipped with the latest information technology and to offer an extensive range of services. On the other, its budgets are becoming increasingly overstretched, severely restricting its ability to invest in the latest technology. More and more Public Sector organisations are therefore using the flexible and innovative solutions offered by CHG-MERIDIAN.
By using IT leasing you can finance small, medium or large-scale investment in your IT infrastructure on an overstretched budget. At the same time you benefit from greater cost transparency as well as more budgetary and planning certainty.
CHG-MERIDIAN's specialist Public Sector teams
When purchasing equipment, public sector organisations have to comply with a plethora of complex legislation. CHG-MERIDIAN has teams of specialists who are familiar with these complexities. They work closely with you to devise financial and IT solutions that are tailored to the needs of the public sector. These solutions can relate to individual projects involving any type of hardware , software or services . As a IT-Portfolio Manager, CHG-MERIDIAN acts as a “one-stop shop” for IT services – from the initial advisory phase via the procurement , implementation and asset management stages to the remarketing and disposal of the equipment at the end-of-lifecycle stage.
The benefits for you
- Cutting-edge technology through the regular replacement of equipment
- Low monthly cost
- Fixed lease payments provide greater cost transparency and improve budgetary and planning certainty
- Simplified procedure in the form of a one-off Master Lease Agreement
- High degree of flexibility: equipment can be upgraded or replaced and the lease can be extended at any time
- Leases can be structured to take account of pre-installed equipment, budgetary restrictions and different accounting standards that apply to outsourced administrative functions etc.
- Simple online asset management of all leased equipment using TESMA Online
- Return of used equipment and certified data erasure at the company's brokerage and logistics centres